الرجاء تعبئة الطلبات هنا
حتى نستطيع ان نخدمكم

انضم إلى المنتدى ، فالأمر سريع وسهل

ادعية وقران
السلام عليكم
الرجاء تعبئة الطلبات هنا
حتى نستطيع ان نخدمكم
ادعية وقران
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

Art Collectors

اذهب الى الأسفل

Art Collectors Empty Art Collectors

مُساهمة من طرف Admin الأحد أكتوبر 15, 2017 12:38 pm

https://www.justcollecting.com/art/civilization-new-abstractArt Collectors MICWZPDVIS

This Aunique Art Will GIVE You And Your Familly Blessing Because It Contain THE HOLLY NAME OF GOD

IT IS THE HOLY NAME OF GOD \ ALLAH ....../THE NAM IS AVAILABLE IN THE MIDDLE PAINTED AND HIGHLIGHTED WITH WHITE

A KIND OF ABSTRACT

I PAINTED IT WITH ACRYLIC OIL PAINT AND INK

ON CANVAS 120/80

THE SECRET OF THIS ARTWORK

YOU CAN HANG IT FROM ANY SIDE YOU LIKE

AND IT IS READY TO HANG

I HOPE YOU LIKE IT

AND THANK YOU FOR LOOKING

IT IS ORIGINAL AND SIGNED IN FRONT

BEST LOOKING

AHMAD AL-MASRI

My artworks are a reflection of my thoughts and emotions at present moment. Each piece is unique and as an open-minded person, I can’t limit myself with one style painting just because this or that style sells better than another. I love the diversity of our surrounding, countries, and people. I’d like people to discover what is hidden beneath the surface and to enjoy the painting with more than just one sense. I like perfection because it brings security but I love imperfection because it is …just perfect.

Original artwork created by Ahmad Almasri from Amman City of dreams, in Jordan

Dreams: large abstract acrylic painting on canvas, 120/80 cm 2017. Varnish&UV protection.

This original art piece is hand painted and signed on the front and back by me.

IMPORTANT: You will receive the artwork "ready to hang".

SHIPPING: The artwork will be emailed to you from my studio in Amman City, packed in cardboard boxes with layers of bubble wrap.

World Wide shipping take approximately 7days, depending on the destination.

COPYRIGHT: All rights reserved to Ahmad Almasri.This is an original work of art created by the artist and may not be reproduced.
Your painting will be cushioned and packed using highest grade shipping materials and will be boxed into double wall strong corrugated cardboard box which is made specifically for this size

$100,454,777.00
Quantity : 1

Approximately
£76281339.46€85522174.40¥11320248820
BUY NOW
ASK A QUESTION

Admin
Admin

عدد المساهمات : 62
تاريخ التسجيل : 05/09/2015

https://jannah-finearts.yoo7.com

الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل